CFUW Windsor is a diverse group of women who hold bachelor’s degrees or equivalent and are committed to
- pursuit of knowledge
- promotion of education
- improvement of the status of women and human rights
- active participation in public affairs in a spirit of cooperation and friendship
Benefits of Membership
- Monthly general meetings from September to May provide opportunities for fellowship and an interesting program.
- Interest Groups CFUW membership includes membership in interests groups from ranging from Bridge Marathon to Book Exchanges, from Investments to Jaunters.
- Monthly Newsletter our monthly newsletter keeps members informed on interesting activities and events in CFUW–nationally, provincially and locally.