Women, WE Lead the Way
Leadership and Advocacy
October 27, 2018, 8:30am—3pm
Hosted by CFUW Windsor
Location: St. Vladimir and Olga Church, 601 Lake Trail Dr., Windsor ON N9G 2M3
Cost: $50 Continue reading
Join CFUW – Windsor for its annual fundraiser at St. Mary’s Church in Walkerville.
All Candidates’ Meeting on Health Care: Who Wins, Who Loses?
May 22 at School of Social Work, University of Windsor at Pitt and Ferry Streets in Downtown Windsor. Continue reading
CFUW Windsor currently has three interest groups:
- Saturday morning breakfast
- Advocacy in Action
- Jaunters Continue reading
CFUW has a mandate to support lifelong learning for women. In particular, CFUW’s policies:
- Promote high standards of public education in Canada, advanced study and research by women, and sound concept of life-long learning.
- Advocate for the advancement of the status of women, human rights and the common good locally, nationally and internationally.
- Promote cooperation, networking, support and understanding among women.
- Encourage and enable women to apply their knowledge and skills in leadership and decision-making in all aspects of the political, social, cultural, educational and scientific fields.